Summer is the perfect time to kick back, relax, and pick up a book of poems written by one of our authors. With our summer reading sale, you can get our poetry books for 50% off!
From now until the end of July, Lincoln City Libraries is promoting its annual summer reading program and adult readers have the opportunity to win a 40% discount coupon from UNP if they complete the program! Register for the program here.
Need help picking your next read? Check out a list of some of our poetry books below:
- Produce Wagon by Roy Scheele
- An Otherwise Healthy Woman by Amy Haddad
- In the Net by Mahmoudan Hawad
- Long Rules by Nathaniel Perry
- The Track the Whales Make by Marjorie Saiser
- Dear Diaspora by Susan Nguyen
- The Laugh We Make When We Fall by Susan Firer
- Letter from a Place I’ve Never Been by Hilda Raz
- Your Crib, My Qibla by Saddiq Dzukogi
- The Rinehart Frames by Cheswayo Mphanza
- Unholy Heart by Grace Bauer
- Everybody’s Jonesin’ for Something by Indigo Moor
- Foxlogic, Fireweed by Jennifer K. Sweeney
- Some Are Always Hungry by Jihyun Yun
- Radiance by Danny Siegel
- Sacrament of Bodies by Romeo Oriogun
- April Twilights (1903): Revised by Willa Cather
- Nebraska by Kwame Dawes
- A Cycle of the West by John G. Neihardt
- The Wheeling Year by Ted Kooser
For further reading, check out some of our different poetry series: Ted Kooser Contemporary Poetry Series, The Raz/Shumaker Prairie Schooner Book Prize in Poetry Series, The Backwaters Prize in Poetry Series, and African Poetry Book Series.