Summer is the perfect time to kick back, relax, and read books about summer activities written by one of our authors. With our summer reading sale, you can get our summer themed books for 50% off!
From now until the end of July, Lincoln City Libraries is promoting its annual summer reading program and adult readers have the opportunity to win a 40% discount coupon from UNP if they complete the program! Register for the program here.
Need help picking your next read? Check out a list of some of our summer reads below:
- The Melon Capital of the World by Blake Allmendinger
- Atlas of Nebraska by J. Clark Archer, Richard Edwards, Leslie M. Howard, Fred M. Shelley, Donald A. Wilhite and David J. Wishart
- Like No Other Place by David A. Owen
- Kayaking Alone by Mike Barenti
- South of Somewhere by Robert V. Camuto
- The Bear Doesn’t Know by Paul Schullery
- Waterman by David Davis
- Low Mountains or High Tea by Steve Sieberson
- Great Plains Weather by Kenneth F. Dewey
- Canoeing the Great Plains by Patrick Dobson
- The Power of Scenery by Dennis Drabelle
- Glory Days by Melissa Fraterrigo
- Yellowstone, Land of Wonders by Jules Leclercq
- Wilderness of Hope by Quinn Grover
- Go West, Young Man by B. J. Hollars
- Midwestern Strange by B. J. Hollars
- Living the California Dream by Alison Rose Jefferson
- Wildlife of Nebraska by Paul A. Johnsgard
- Almost Somewhere by Suzanne Roberts
- Uphill Both Ways by Andrea Lani
For further reading, check out the Outdoor Lives Series!