Summer is the perfect time to kick back, relax, and pick up a memoir written by one of our authors. With our summer reading sale, you can get our nonfiction books for 50% off!
From now until the end of July, Lincoln City Libraries is promoting its annual summer reading program and adult readers have the opportunity to win a 40% discount coupon from UNP if they complete the program! Register for the program here.
Need help picking your next read? Check out a list of some of our memoirs below:
- Shadow Migration by Suzanne Ohlmann
- Let Me Count the Ways by Tomás Q. Morín
- Knocked Down by Aileen Weintraub
- This Jade World by Ira Sukrungruang
- What Becomes You by Aaron Raz Link and Hilda Raz
- To Hell with It by Dinty W. Moore
- My Omaha Obsession by Miss Cassette
- Sky Songs by Jennifer Sinor
- Havin’ a Ball by Richie Adubato with Peter Kerasotis
- Anything Will Be Easy after This by Bethany Maile
- How to Survive Death and Other Inconveniences by Sue William Silverman
- Beckoning Frontiers by George W. T. Beck
- Borderline Citizen by Robin Hemley
- Meander Belt by M. Randal O’Wain
- The Distance Between by Timothy J. Hillegonds
- From Miniskirt to Hijab by Jacqueline Saper
- The Virgin of Prince Street by Sonja Livingston
- This Fish Is Fowl by Xu Xi 許素細
- The Twenty-Seventh Letter of the Alphabet by Kim Adrian
- A Certain Loneliness by Sandra Gail Lambert
For further reading, check out the American Lives Series!